I told Annie tonight, as she's mentioned it a couple of times, that she could throw a hens night for me. Obviously, I wasn't in a position to set a date so her and Megsy decided they would need to have one every month until I get hitched. The first hens night is tentatively set for Friday 17th. Perfect timing, might I say...!
Phil, perhaps rightly, was somewhat distressed when I told him the girls were throwing me a hens night. He thought for sure I'd given the game away and told them everything...
I can't do anything more now, I just have to wait and see if the girls do in fact organise anything. You never know with my friends whether it's a momentary impulse or something more...
Phil and Lyndell are officially "hitched", having exchanged marriage vows at Vlasoff Cay (or Middle Cay) at approximately 10am on Monday 19 January, 2009.
We ran away to get married to keep it simple. In many ways, the decision to elope was one of the easiest, however it brought with it complications we never imagined. More than anything, we hated concealing our plans from you, our friends and family. So, we kept this blog not only as part of our big "reveal" but also so that those of you who are interested could recount our experiences in planning our special day, if you choose.
We ran away to get married to keep it simple. In many ways, the decision to elope was one of the easiest, however it brought with it complications we never imagined. More than anything, we hated concealing our plans from you, our friends and family. So, we kept this blog not only as part of our big "reveal" but also so that those of you who are interested could recount our experiences in planning our special day, if you choose.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment